Re: Perl interfaces? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Good
Subject Re: Perl interfaces?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 30 May 2000, Philip Hallstrom wrote:

> Hi -
>     I took a look around and was unable to find a Perl DBI driver for
> PostgreSQL... does one exist that I'm missing?  If not, which of the three
> drivers at cpan.org is the best (please no wars :)
> -philip

Phil,

I use DBI and DBD-Pg.  For char mode and CGI.  Works well.

Tom

------- North Richmond Community Mental Health Center -------

Thomas Good                                   MIS Coordinator
Vital Signs:                  tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                          Phone: 718-354-5528
                                          Fax:   718-354-5056

/* Member: Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility */