Re: [GENERAL] Inserting values into set attributes (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Konstantinos Vassiliadis
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Inserting values into set attributes (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes I did look there and found nothing. To tell you the truth I don't
really understand what the regression tests do but I did not file a file
that has an example of inserting into a complex attribute.
Do you know where to find such an example?

Thanks
Kostas