Re: [GENERAL] What to do with no foreign keys - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Tong
Subject Re: [GENERAL] What to do with no foreign keys
Date
List pgsql-general
> B> PRIMARY KEY: home_team
> B> FOREIGN KEY: home_team JOIN TO baseball_team.team_name

> Take a look at .../contrib/spi/refint.example.

I don't suppose you could post the full URL for that? I checked the
examples I use frequently, and I'm not familiar with where that one might
be.

Bruce Tong                 |  Got me an office; I'm there late at night.
Systems Programmer         |  Just send me e-mail, maybe I'll write.
Electronic Vision / FITNE  |
zztong@laxmi.ev.net        |  -- Joe Walsh for the 21st Century