PostgreSQL Database and PgAccess - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Tong
Subject PostgreSQL Database and PgAccess
Date
List pgsql-general
I just had to say I downloaded PgAccess v0.88 today, unpacked the tar ball
on my RedHat Linux 5.1 system running PostgreSQL v6.3.2 and it worked
first time with no hassals. I didn't have to rebuild anything.

Very Nice.

For those in a similar situation as I, (new to PostgreSQL), PgAccess is a
visual interface for PostgreSQL running via Tk/Tcl on X-Windows. After you
unpack the tar-ball, one command will run the application.

For more information...

http://www.flex.ro/pgaccess/

Bruce Tong
Systems Programmer