Re: [GENERAL] A couple of LIBPQ questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Tong
Subject Re: [GENERAL] A couple of LIBPQ questions
Date
List pgsql-general
> > > (2) I noticed there are some C++ classes in /usr/include/libpq++ which
> > > look similar to code I'm writing for my own education and use. Is there
> > > any documentation which deals with these classes? (I've not seen any thus
> > > far.)
> >
> > Neither did I.
>
> Silly to correct myself but there is a nice man page
>
> man libpq++

So there is. I'm kicking myself now since I had found the libpq man page.
Ahh, I see. They've put the developer stuff in another RPM, so none of
this was showing up in the list of files belonging to the postgresql
package. This will give me some more things to look at.

Thanks a bunch.

Bruce Tong
Systems Programmer
Electronic Vision / FITNE