Re: [HACKERS] My problems... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Good
Subject Re: [HACKERS] My problems...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marc - sorry to bother you - but: were any changes made to ecpg1.1
in the forthcoming 6.3.2?

I'm asking as, other than some odd behaviour with calls to gets(),
ecpg on 6.3 ran fine but although 6.3.1 compiled w/out complaint,
tests went fine, etc, ecpg failed to preprocess.  I would get a
seg-fault and a zero'd out .c file...I was able to replicate this
on a 2nd box.  :-(

I cannot articulate why ecpg is misbehaving, only that I am hoping
for a fix!  It is my principal interface...

Thanks alot,
Tom Good

    ----------- Sisters of Charity Medical Center ----------
                    Department of Psychiatry
                              ----
 Thomas Good, System Administrator            <tomg@q8.nrnet.org>
 North Richmond CMHC/Residential Services     Phone: 718-354-5528
 75 Vanderbilt Ave, Quarters 8                Fax:   718-354-5056
 Staten Island, NY   10305