Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha and pgsql.... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Kirkpatrick
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha and pgsql....
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 11 Apr 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> >     Ok, attached are a new set of patches. First of all, ignore all
>
>     Perfect...applied...

    Thank you. :)

>     Please do...

    Ok, I will try and get the Linux/Alpha versus Dec/Alpha defines
sorted out by Tuesday evening. Though I can't make any promises, as the
work I have gotten done was thanks to a three day weekend. I will let you
all know when they are ready. But at the very least, pgsql will compile
and pretty much work on Linux/Alpha out of the box at this point. A major
step forward! :)

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |