Regress results on FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE - RESEND - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Regress results on FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE - RESEND
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hmmm.  I sent this yesterday and never saw it come back.  Did it go
through, is the list down or did I get bumped off the list?

------

The following tests failed:

int8 .. failed
float8 .. failed
numerology .. failed
geometry .. failed
tinterval .. failed
union .. failed
run_ruletest .. failed

The output of checkresults is here:

http://www.michvhf.com/~vev/postgres/regression.test.diffs

Seeing as it's around 40K, I didn't want to send it to the list, this
way anyone can get it if they want.

The system is a K6-233 w/ 64MB ram running FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE

In case anyone's interested, I didn't get much better transfer times from
vex, so I went to the mit mirror and got it.  BTW, Marc: there is a typo
in the address for the mit mirror.  It's mit/edu instead of mit.edu

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow