Re: Strangely Variable Query Performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Steve
Subject Re: Strangely Variable Query Performance
Date
List pgsql-performance
It's a redhat enterprise machine running AMD x64 processors.

Linux ers3.dddcorp.com 2.6.9-42.0.10.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Feb 16 17:13:42 EST
2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

It was compiled by me, straight up, nothing weird at all, no odd compiler
options or wahtever :)

So yeah :/ I'm quite baffled as well,

Talk to you later,

Steve