Re: Backbranch releases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: Backbranch releases
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

> Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
>> We, probably, have one patch for 8.1 stable branch which seems
>> helped with locking on SMP Windows setup. I'm currently testing it and
>> it looks good.
>
> Cool, what's the patch?

Unfortunately, after several hours of testing I just got the same locking.
I'll continue testing with Teodor and Magnus. It's real life scenario, so
I think it should be fixed for 8.1 stable. Also, the problem exists in 8.2.
    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83