Re: contrib/rtree_gist into core system? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: contrib/rtree_gist into core system?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, falcon wrote:

> Hello, pgsql-hackers.
> Hello, Oleg Bartunov.
>
> Here are my first messages. Bug was found on these real data in a real table.
> My hairs raised. Excuse my emotionality.
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-04/msg00160.php
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-04/msg00162.php

What we need is a test suite which demonstrates GiST problem, not
possible problems in your plpgsql programming. Ideally, we need
sql for creating objects, input data and test selects.
We're rather busy and if you want somebody spent his time you need to
spent your time.

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83