8.0 press release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject 8.0 press release
Date
Re: 8.0 press release  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Josh,

what is a status of press release
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/press/pr/releases/8.0/en/release
and it's translations ? Does it somehow confirmed ?
What do you mean under
"To find out more about PostgreSQL or to download it, please visit:        In <your language here>
"
in press release and press page ? Does it means we (PGDG) bless
some local company to represent Pg in specific country ? I think no
and we should specify what do we want to see. For example:

1. Link to local server(s)  of postgresql community
2. Link to download - local mirror of postgresql ftp-server
3. Links to companies offering commercial support

This way we'll support local postgresql community and give equal chance
for commercial companies.
    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83