Re: DAFS? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Thompson
Subject Re: DAFS?
Date
List pgsql-general
Interesting... I've been using DB2 7.2 on Linux on both local disk and with a
NetApp and have seen a performance increase going to the NetApp for storage.
We have a gigabit network connection between the two, but I'd have thought that
local disk would still be faster, but it wasn't.

Dave Thompson
dave@guppi.net