Re: DBD::PG - any works to be compatile with 7.3 ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: DBD::PG - any works to be compatile with 7.3 ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> > > I have created a gborg project for DBD::Pg and four people have
> > > subscribed.  I will work with them to improve the driver.
> >
> > Does this means you've taken a full responsibillity for DBD::Pg ?
> > What's about CPAN where people used to find DBD::Pg ?
>
> CPAN will be updated by David Wheeler, already a member of the gborg
> DBD:pg group.  He has already been assigned CPAN ownership from the
> previous maintainer.

Good. I was afraid about diverging of development. Now, I have an issue for
the driver - support of user defined types. We already have looked into sources
and think it's doable.

Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83