Re: tsearch stop words - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: tsearch stop words
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Christopher,

current implementation is ugly, we still didn't move functionality
from OpenFTS to tsearch. Look at makedict subdirectory to create your
custom dictionary. Default list is in engstoptree[] defined
in dic/porter_english.dct

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> How do I get a list of what tsearch considers a stop word?
>
> eg. 'and', 'or', 'the', 'up', 'down', etc. There seem to be heaps of
> them...!
>
> Chris

Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83