Re: anoncvs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: anoncvs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
me too, but slightly different message

Fatal error, aborting.
anoncvs: no such user
cvs update: authorization failed: server rs.postgresql.org rejected access to /projects/cvsroot for user anoncvs
cvs update: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Gavin Sherry wrote:

> I noticed a post from Tom saying that anoncvs was not working. This still
> seems to be the case.
>
> [swm@d swm]$ cvs -d
> :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot login
> (Logging in to anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org)
> CVS password:
> Fatal error, aborting.
> anoncvs: no such user
> cvs login: authorization failed: server anoncvs.postgresql.org rejected
> access to /projects/cvsroot for user anoncvs
> [swm@d swm]$
>
> ?
>
> Gavin

Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83