TCP/IP DB connection for a Macintosh? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Randall Skelton
Subject TCP/IP DB connection for a Macintosh?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello all,

I have searched the archives but I have been unable to find anything on
connecting a macintosh via TCP/IP to a remote posgres database.  I have
found an interface for MySQL (www.liback.com/macsql/) but I need a more
robust database for my particular application.  Although I am a capable
programmer, I have no desire to reinvent the wheel here... Moreover, I
must admit to being relatively new to database programming.  If someone
can point me in the right direction on where to get started, I'm sure I
can figure something out!

Thanks,

Randall

rhskelto@uwaterloo.ca  (email)Department of Chemistry                (519) 888-4737          (lab)Ontario, Canada, N2L
3G1              (519) 888-2723          (ace)                                       (519) 746-0435          (fax)