using indices in ORDER BY ... DESC - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject using indices in ORDER BY ... DESC
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I don't remember who is the author of patch for 6.5.2 which
allows to use indices in ORDER BY ... DESC
The patch was posted to hackers mailing list and I'm using it
without any problem. Today, after cvs'ing 6_5 I had a problem
with this patch. If this patch will not go to 6.5.3
is't possible to create new one ? Also, does it already
applied to current ?
Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83