Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function

From: Kris Jurka
Subject: Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function
Date: ,
List: pgsql-jdbc

Tree view

Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Guillaume Cottenceau, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Guillaume Smet, )
  Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Andreas Wenk, )
   Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Dave Cramer, )
    Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (James Mansion, )
    Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Oliver Jowett, )
     Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Guillaume Cottenceau, )
      Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Oliver Jowett, )
       Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Guillaume Cottenceau, )
        Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Kris Jurka, )
  Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Scott Carey, )
   Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Oliver Jowett, )
    Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Scott Carey, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Query much slower when run from postgres function  (Mario Splivalo, )

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

> Btw, how can the doc be built? "ant doc" failed on missing
> docbook.stylesheet but I was unable to find how to set that
> value.

Create a file named build.local.properties and put something like the
following in it:

docbook.stylesheet=/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/xhtml/chunk.xsl
docbook.dtd=/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dtd/xml/4.2

Kris Jurka