Re: patch adding new regexp functions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jeremy Drake
Subject Re: patch adding new regexp functions
Date
List pgsql-patches

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2007-03/msg00285.php

--
Pope Goestheveezl was the shortest reigning pope in the history of the
Church, reigning for two hours and six minutes on 1 April 1866.  The

    Half a pound of tuppenny rice
    Half a pound of treacle
    That's the way the chimney smokes
    Pope Goestheveezl

The square was finally cleared by armed carabineri with tears of
laughter streaming down their faces.  The event set a record for
hilarious civic functions, smashing the previous record set when Baron
Hans Neizant B"ompzidaize was elected Landburgher of K"oln in 1653.
        -- Mike Harding, "The Armchair Anarchist's Almanac"