Re: [HACKERS] unprivileged pl install - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jeremy Drake
Subject Re: [HACKERS] unprivileged pl install
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Jeremy Drake wrote:

> I think that an ALTER LANGUAGE OWNER TO is the proper response to these
> things, and unless I hear otherwise I will attempt to add this to my
> patch.

Here is the patch which adds this.  It also allows ALTER LANGUAGE RENAME
TO for the owner, which I missed before.  I would appreciate someone with
more knowledge of the permissions infrastructure to take a look at it
since I am fairly new to it and may not fully understand its intricacies.

--
The makers may make
And the users may use,

Attachment