Re: src/tools/msvc usage instructions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeremy Drake
Subject Re: src/tools/msvc usage instructions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Hiroshi Saito wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I think that it has forgotten for VS2005-express to add path of SDK by myself.
> http://www.winpg.jp/~saito/VS2005/VS2005_Include.png
> http://www.winpg.jp/~saito/VS2005/VS2005_Library.png
> Do I mistake your meaning?

I have the platform sdk directories in the dialogs cited, at least I think
in the dialogs cited, since I can't read them ;)  And they work ok in the
gui, just not from the command prompt.

--
If a jury in a criminal trial stays out for more than twenty-four
hours, it is certain to vote acquittal, save in those instances where