8.1 PDF Documentation. - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Kris Jurka
Subject 8.1 PDF Documentation.
Date
List pgsql-docs
I've built the PDF docs for the past two releases, but my recent attempts
to build the 8.1 docs have failed.  I previously used Jade 1.2.1, SP
1.3.4, and docbook-dsssl 1.76, but trying that now results in:

! pdfTeX error (ext4): \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level
than \pdfstartlink.

when running pdfjadetex.  I've not been able to find out much about this
error.  Newer versions of the tools either crash or take days to run.
I've begun the days long processing, so it will be sometime (if at all)
before I can generate pdfs for the 8.1 release.

Kris Jurka