Re: RowSet error - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: RowSet error
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005, Michael Laccetti wrote:

> I'm trying to populate a RowSet from a ResultSet, but have been getting
> a nice little error:  "Invalid column display size. Cannot be less than
> zero".  I checked the archives, and noticed that somebody else reported
> this in February. They suggested changing the source to set it to return
> 0 in certain methods instead of -1.  I attempted to do the same, rebuild
> the archive, and tried again.  Nada.  Still having the same problem.
> Is there something that I'm missing?

You have not shown what you have done and what error you are still
getting, so no one can really tell what the problem is.

The original problem is still in Sun's hands as Amit Handa said he'd ask
around at Sun to see if this is their problem or ours.

Kris Jurka