Re: [JDBC] Calling a table in another database from plpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: [JDBC] Calling a table in another database from plpgsql
Date
List pgsql-sql

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Dave Cramer wrote:

> Kris is correct, this is a jdbc list, however to satisfy your curiosity,
> you can't access data from another database.

You certainly can with dblink which is what his question was about.  I
didn't answer him because I remembered a recent off-topic question from
him which I responded to with an answer and a suggestion of the
appropriate list.  As long as answers keep coming the hint will not be
picked up.

Kris Jurka