Re: patch: streaming of bytea parameter values - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: patch: streaming of bytea parameter values
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 25 May 2004, Dave Cramer wrote:

> We previously had a discussion about how to deal with this code, I think
> before this is committed I'd like to tag the code. Just so we can have a
> cvs version that folks can checkout while we sort out the issues with
> this.

Well, I wasn't planning on applying this patch until we sort out the
issues.  A special tag for people to checkout isn't very likely to help
anyone because people can barely find the cvs repository now, much less a
specific tag within it.

Kris Jurka