Re: access question - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From radius
Subject Re: access question
Date
List pgsql-odbc
could this be related to me not being able to edit tables in access? i
have this wierd issue w/ access 2000 wher i can't edit the tables at all..
but odbc isn't read only .. and works properly.. i checked it w/ an oracle
odbc test tool and pgadmin.. ??