Re: [Fwd: Re: phpPgAdmin users] - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Louis Bertrand
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: phpPgAdmin users]
Date
List pgsql-php
There was a posting to ANNOUNCE a while back.
I had to get my local bookstore to special-order it.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada
Tel: +1.905.623.1500  Fax: +1.905.623.3852

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/