Re: location of the configuration files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: location of the configuration files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 14 Feb 2003, Martin Coxall wrote:

> > > If you are interested in reading a contrary position, you can read
> > > Berstein's arguments for his recommended way to install services at:
> > > http://cr.yp.to/unix.html
>
> But since DJB is a class-A monomaniac, he may not be the best person to
> listen to. /var/qmail/control for qmail configuration files? Yeah, good
> one, DJB.

I'm guessing that rather than reading it the above mentioned link you
chose to waste our time with this instead.  Good one, MC.

Vince.
-- Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
http://www.unknown-artists.com       Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.