Re: v7.2b3 packaged, but not announced beyond here yet - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: v7.2b3 packaged, but not announced beyond here yet
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I know what the problem is, and am currently working on getting it fixed,
> right Vince? :)

Depends, you talking about the dns entry or the header line?  I can
fix the dns entry, but not the header line.

> On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Tom Lane wrote:
>
> > "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> > > if anyone would like to take a quick test
> > > through and make sure the packaging isn't missing anything, the tar files
> > > are avaialble at:
> > >     ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/beta
> >
> > Why do all the CVS $Header$ lines in this tarball look like
> >
> > $Header: /projects/cvsroot/pgsql/GNUmakefile.in,v 1.23 2001/11/21 23:19:25 momjian Exp $
> >
> > and not
> >
> > $Header: /cvsroot/pgsql/GNUmakefile.in,v 1.23 2001/11/21 23:19:25 momjian Exp $
> >
> > which is what I see in CVS checkout (as well as earlier beta tarballs)?
> >
> > This makes it *real* painful to diff the tarball against my local
> > checkout, which is what I usually do to validate a tarball.
> >
> > I think it might be okay other than that, but it's hard to tell...
> >
> >             regards, tom lane

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore