Re: Improving pg_hba.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Bowlby
Subject Re: Improving pg_hba.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

It might be work while to add restrictions in the config file for user
level locking, I realize that it can be done now...but having it in the
pg_hba.conf file could make it easier...

Hub.org.excalibur@hub.orgwww.hub.org1-902-542-3657-----------------------------------------------------