Re: refusing connections based on load ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: refusing connections based on load ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> > > It's part of the standard C library in FreeBSD.  Any other platforms
> > > have it built in?
> >
> > As has been mentioned, Solaris and Linux also have it ...
>
> But what's in FreeBSD's standard library isn't GNU.

Wouldn't matter if it was, its part of the OSs standard library ... unless
you mean to pull it in and use it with the distribution, which I think
might be a bad idea ... if we pull anything in, sendmail's would be best
... FreeBSD's will have had anything required for non-FreeBSD systems
yanked out, if it was ever there, while sendmail's already has all the
'hooks' in it ...