Re: Re: 7.1 RPMs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Re: 7.1 RPMs
Date
Re: Re: 7.1 RPMs  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
If someone wants to come up with an idea for name, i think that the whole
Win camp could be seperated also ...

pgsql-windows and pgsql-rpm ?

as far as newsgroups are concerned, they would both fall under ports:

comp.databases.postgresql.ports.linux.rpm
comp.databases.postgresql.ports.windows

I'm willing to create, as long as ppl are willing to use *shrug*

Systems Administrator @ hub.org