Re: 7.1 out soon? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: 7.1 out soon?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Oh, as a side note ... unless someone comes up with something *major*, the
server side of things is locked down now ... if you pull RC3 down and use
that, there should be little to no changes between that and full release,
again, unless there is something *major* that crops up ...