Re: Re: Release in 2 weeks ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Re: Release in 2 weeks ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> > Scrappy has proposed that we start that period now. Were the concerns
> > about WAL etc enough to hold off on that, or are we counting down from
> > now?
>
> I'm pretty concerned about WAL, but have no good reason not to start
> the release countdown.

Figuring a 15th of March release right now, Vadim is back on the 6th (or
so), so that would essentially be the last 'critical bug' ...

Just curious ... Vadim posted yesterday about 'fixes' for WAL related
stuff ... stuff he wanted to ppl to try out ... has anyone?  I didn't see
anyone respond to his post, so am wondering if nobody but myself saw it