Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available . - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> > Did we decide against LAZY?
>
> I thought the core consensus was that it was too risky to install
> post-beta.  On the other hand, we're installing some other pretty
> major fixes.  Do we want to re-open that discussion?

I would like to see it in myself ... it will be useless post v7.1, with
all the work planned for v7.2 ... if there is some way we could get it in
before beta4 goes out, I'd feel even better about it ... Vadim? :)