Re: PostgreSQL web page - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: PostgreSQL web page
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL web page  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
List pgsql-sql
On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:

> I wonder why http://www.postgresql.org is not updated with news. The
> latest "Latest News" is from Nov 16. I have to go to
> http://www.pgsql.com to find some interesting news later than that:
> 2000-12-22 PostgreSQL, Inc. Releases Open Source Replication & Database
> and                            2000-12-12 2000 Linux Journal Editor's
> Choice Award for Best Database
>
> In fact I was looking for the Replication server. No mention seems to be
> available on postgresql.org.
>
> Also the mailing list archive for pgsql-sql is not listed here:
> http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/index.html  - but you can see it
> if you write the correct URL yourself.

I have no graphical browser right now, and lynx isn't installed, so I'm a
bit at a disadvantage here ... but, pgsql-sql *should* be listed under
users-gallery, not devel ... devel is -hackers, -bugs, -ports, etc ...

Beyond that, the web site is maintained by Vince ... but I thought the
Award was definitely up there already ...