Re: insightful article - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: insightful article
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos wrote:

> I found this article's 2nd paragraph really interesting. I'm almost convinced that the author is subscribed to this
list;-)

> http://www.devx.com/dbzone/articles/renaker03/renaker03-1.asp

Not sure I'm convinced.  He mispronounced post-gress-Q-L (there's no Z
sound in it) and he attributes PostgreSQL to Great Bridge (who is only
a support company as is PostgreSQL, Inc and a number of others).  Bruce
and I have both sent email requesting corrections but corrections rarely
occur.

It is, however, a good article.

Vince.