Re: Mirrors not tracking main ftp site? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: Mirrors not tracking main ftp site?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> writes:
> > On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> Also, some of the mirrors claimed to be up-to-date by
> >> http://www.postgresql.org/index.html aren't. Fr instance,
> >> download.sourceforge.net doesn't have 7.1.1 nor 7.1.2.
>
> > What is it you find missing about 7.1.2?  What were you actually looking
> > at?
>
> I went to ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/postgresql/
> (the link given by our homepage) and didn't see the v7.1.2 symlink,
> nor did the source subdirectory have a v7.1.2 subdirectory.
>
> As of this morning, though, both are there.  I suppose they synced up
> overnight.

Don't know what could have happened to it, I'm fairly certain I downloaded
it from them less than a week ago when I did some upgrading here.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com