Re: Where to get Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: Where to get Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 10 May 2001, Joseph wrote:

> It seems that ftp.postgresql.org is always full these days.
>
> Where is an uptodate snapshot?
> I am getting the snapshot on dev from ftp.greatbridge.org but it is dated
> March 20??
>
> I would like to start using cvs, but what server is there that is uptodate
> and
> is not maxed out?

Greatbridge is not an official PostgreSQL mirror site.  Go to
http://www.postgresql.org and choose a mirror from there, the webstie
mirrors are on top and the ftp mirrors are on the bottom.  The only
ones listed there are those that are 1) official and 2) have updated
in the last 48 hours.  They're listed by the flags for the country they're
in, the alt tags have the text of the country.

Vince.