Re: [GENERAL] v7.1.1 Branched, Packaged and Released ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: [GENERAL] v7.1.1 Branched, Packaged and Released ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 7 May 2001, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> takes Vince a day or two to catch up ... yes, we are officially released,
> and Tom just dump'd some major stats changes into HEAD ...

But this time Vince had all the info online in a matter of minutes
after receiving Marc's announcement.  It does take a while for the
mirrors to get the updates tho.  www.ca.postgresql.org *always* has
the most current info.