Re: URL for current docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: URL for current docs
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I can't find a way to reference the current docs without using a version
> number in the URL.  Can I add a /current symlink in there?

Funny, didn't we just go thru this a few months ago?

/docs/admin      -> 7.1/admin
/docs/postgres   -> 7.1/postgres
/docs/programmer -> 7.1/programmer
/docs/tutorial   -> 7.1/tutorial
/docs/user       -> 7.1/user

If you had something pointing to one of those dirs before, they were
automatically pointed to the 7.0 versions.  When 7.1 was released I
updated the links to point to the 7.1 docs.  So if the filenames were
the same the only difference would be the content.  The .htm -> .html
rename may bite you tho, I think they were still .htm in 7.0.

Vince.