Re: RC3 ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: RC3 ...
Date
Re: RC3 ...  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> For those that want to get in before the rush, I'm going to do an announce
> this evenin to -general and -announce ...
>
> Vince, can you make appropriate changes to the WebSite as far as linking
> to it is concerned, so that the mirrors pick up the new links also?

Does it look like this it gonna be the one?  It's stable and all that?
Once it's on the website no matter what moniker it's got (up to and
including "DANGER THIS IS BROKEN SO DON'T USE IT") it will be viewed
as the golden apple so I want to avoid another full mailbox.  I'll
probably wait till tomorrow evening (if you announce tonite) just to
be sure.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore