Re: \du in psql patchp - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alex Perel
Subject Re: \du in psql patchp
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Wed, 9 May 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

Thanks. :)

On a related note, do either of you know a good way to join the contents
of the grolist[] array in pg_group with pg_user's? I'd like to add a similar
\dg function, because I think that would be even more useful.

Thanks

Alex

> > On Wed, 9 May 2001, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the catch, I'll keep an eye on this in the future.
> >
> > (my C skills aren't what I'd like them to be...)
> >

> Hey, but a nice feature.
>

> --

Alex Perel
Lead Database Analyst