Re: plpgsql always returning null.. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: plpgsql always returning null..
Date
List pgsql-general
Okay, that's basically what I tried on my 7.1b3 system which
worked, both with quantity as int2 and int4.  It'll probably
work there.  In the mean time, what kinds of queries are you
using this in, maybe a subselect would work as a temporary fix.