Re: Beta1 starting date? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Beta1 starting date?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
beta1 was very low key ... it was announced here on the list as "its
packaged, try it out" ... there was no big hype about this one, but there
will be for beta2, which will most likely be after Vadim gets those vacuum
fixes in place, and Tom gets those planner fixes ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org