READ THIS: changes in mailing list ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject READ THIS: changes in mailing list ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Morning all ...

    Today, we are moving the mailing lists over to the new mail
server.  There *might* be a brief period where any mail sent to the lists
will be returned with a 'user unknown' error, as there will be a brief
period where the aliases will be disabled on the old server and the MX
records are changed ...

    I will send out another email when the change is complete, and I
believe all is working again ... after which, if you *still* get that
error, please feel free to email me about it ...

    I'm still setup the environment on the new server, so it will be a
few hours yet, but it will be today, so figured would at least get a
warning email out :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org