Re: pgsql-committers list definitely wedged - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: pgsql-committers list definitely wedged
Date
List pgsql-hackers
No, the committers list is a sendmail problem, should be fixed
momentarily, as I'm going to disable the strict domain checking on that
list ... I'll look at the snapshot thing tonight too, its using Peter's
new script(s), which appear to work great from the command line, but has a
problem when run from cron ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org