Re: [7.0.2] node type 17 not supported ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [7.0.2] node type 17 not supported ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:

> Marc -

> If you're going to consider a point release, should we try to collect
> up any other small patches that would go cleanly into the 7.0 tree?
> Just for instance, the revised view rule name truncation patch I
> posted to PATCHES that no one has commented on, yeah or neah. I don't
> think there are very many of these: it seems to me that most small
> fixes that could be patched to both trees, have been, but I haven't
> been trying to keep an accurate count.  (Hmm, Bruce's has been quiet
> this week. Is he on vacation?)

Unless its considered critical to the stable running of the server, like
the patch Tom just committed is, it won't go in ... I'm planning on
running this patch through the weekend and watching things, if all goes
well by Mon/Tues, I'll put out v7.0.3 ... since the above named patch
isn't even in the -CURRENT tree yet, I'm leary of slapping it into
something we consider to be stable, no? :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org