Re: Logging Help Needed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: Logging Help Needed
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > ....  Today I find that they're now v6.5 and v7.0.
>
> I know I was working in there a bit to post the 6.5 and 7.0 docs, and to
> get the auto-updating development docs to work. But I can't recall
> changing directory structure (though I *may* have done so). Should I
> feel guilty, or have you identified another culprit?

You may have done the original 6.5/docs to docs/6.5, no complaint there.
But docs/6.5 to docs/v6.5 was a surprise.  We need to make sure it's
not going to change again unannounced.

> Can anyone speak up who had an opinion (or who has dirty hands ;) on
> this so Vince can get back to being right-side-up and oriented?

Not necessary unless it happens again.  Then I'm gonna be looking for a
big stick!  :)

Vince.
 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking